10.04.2011

getting a hold of myself

I'm embarrassed to announce {well, I feel} that I've let myself go in the beauty and style department the past while. Long days with little sleep make me less motivated to vamp my everyday appearance as I gear up to sit all day in a dark cubicle with a no-talking policy. seriously. I'm so ready for fall wardrobe inspiration and simple daily looks with hair and makeup. My mornings consist of twisted buns, heavy lash lines and a rosy cheek.  It's time for a change! And this girl makes it look so easy.


 
 
images via nastygal
Driving to the grocery store today, Rob says "I'm excited for fall and winter, sweaters and beanies and..."
And layering and boots and black...and growing out my hair.
In 3 weeks I fly to home to take more senior / family portraits. Its all that's been on my brain. Plus, aside from having no time as of yet to update my portfolio, I plan to open another blog or website featuring my work afterwords. So stay tuned: this gal has her hands full. Have a great week!

No comments: