6.04.2013

High School Grad


OK, so remember that secret? This was it. I was going to surprise my family by driving to Idaho for my cousin's graduation but... my cover was blown speeding through Oregon before I even knew. Leave it to my mom. I must confess that I most likely ruined it for myself by putting locations on my Instagram. However there were a few very surprised and grateful I arrived. Of course, weekends at home fly by, not to mention driving 500 miles each way, so I tried to soak up every minute with my mamma and sister. It was a busy week for sure, both coordinating long distance and running last minute party errands. Next time I'm bringing my Hubby home for another cousin's mission homecoming at the end of June. AND THEN another sistah sistah vacay in San Diego mid August. Do you know how excited I am??!!

No comments: